Zoom Stereo Zoom Microscope, 6.7X to 45X, Boom Arm Stand
The Zoom stereo microscopes enable examination in two and three dimensional images with precision optics for the most demanding applications. These high level zoom microscopes are ideal for inspecting all kinds of material surfaces, and preparing biological samples.
Zoom is available with either binocular or trinocular tubes and a choice of stands and objectives, with or without illumination. This model is configured with an ergonomically designed universal (double arm) stand making it ideal for looking at large samples or working under the microscope. Standard supplied without illumination. Select either binocular or trinocular head type.
The optical system of Zoom is based upon the principle with a 1:6.7 zoom objective providing magnification from 6.7x to 45x with the standard objective and up to 180x with auxiliary lenses. The result is a large working distance of 110mm and field of view from 33m to 4.9mm. All lenses are anti-fungus treated and anti-reflection coated to maximise light throughput.
Illumination is available with LED ring light or cold light systems, see related accessories tab for our recommendations.
* Binocular or Trinocular head with 45 included tubes
* HWF 10x/22 mm eyepieces
* Both eyepieces with +/- 5 dioptre adjustment
* Interpupillary distance adjustable from 55 mm to 75 mm
* Zoom Objective 1:6.7 with 0.67x to 4.5x magnification
* Total Magnification 6.7x to 45x
* Field of View from 33 mm to 4.9 mm
* Working distance 110mm
* Auxilliary lenses available: 0.5x, 0.75x, 1.5x and 2.5x
* Ergonomically designed metal Boom arm stand
* 2 object clamps
* 3W LED illumination in both incident and transmitted, dimmable
* 10 Year warranty (2 years for electrical parts)
* Dimensions in mm: 339 (h) x 256 (w) x 311 (d)
* Weight 5.2kg
Microscope, boom arm stand, power cord, dust cover, spare fuse and user manual
|Objective lens||1x (Std)||0.5x||0.75x||0.5x||2.0x|
|Magnification Zoom range||6.7x - 45x||3.35x - 22.5x||5x - 33.8x||10x - 67.5x||13.4x - 90x|
|Working distance||110 mm||165 mm||120 mm||45 mm||30 mm|
|Field of view Field of view||32.8 mm||65.7 mm||44 mm||22 mm||16.4 mm|
|Field of view at max. zoom||4.9 mm||9.8 mm||6.5 mm||3.3 mm||2.4 mm|
offer a range of accessories including digital cameras, eyepieces, objectives and lighting. We have selected some of the more popular optional items for this microscope which can be found on the Related Accessories tab above.